Hi Cherry,

Sorry about this. Could you go to the following URL and follow the instructions
in order to create a ‘bug’ on FieldTrip’s bug tracking website:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/bugzilla ?
It would be great if you could create this bug and also upload the dense label
file that is giving you problems. If file size is a problem, please send the
file (preferably off-list) to me.

Best wishes,
Jan-Mathijs