Hi all,

I just would like to comment that I receive the exact same error message
when I try to open one of the CIFTI test data examples available in NITRC:

>> x = ft_read_cifti('Conte69.parcellations_VGD11b.32k_fs_LR.dlabel.nii');
reading CORTEX_LEFT surface from Conte69.L.inflated.32k_fs_LR.surf.gii
reading CORTEX_RIGHT surface from Conte69.R.inflated.32k_fs_LR.surf.gii
Dot name reference on non-scalar structure.

Error in ft_read_cifti (line 930)
    key              = NamedMap.LabelTable.Key;

I'm using what it seems is most recent version available in GitHub.

Thanks.

All the best,

Anderson