I don't want to keep this thread running forever, but another fantastic way
to get access to the data is Amazon's aws command line interface
https://aws.amazon.com/cli/

It's an official amazon product for windows, linux, and mac, and it allows
you to automate any downloads from the server. For instance, if you only
want to download the unprocessed MEG data, you can write a script using the
aws-cli and regular expressions to find all subjects with MEG data, and
then download them. That way you only grab the data you need, and you don't
manually have to dig through all the folders.