Hi Denis and all HCP-Users,

We now have all Structural Extended Preprocessed data packages available for
ALL 900 Subjects Release (S900) subjects with structural MRI data (897
subjects) in ConnectomeDB. Yay!

The structural extended packages includes outputs from Freesurfer that are not
in the main Structural Preprocessed packages. The structural extended packages
are included in the S900 Connectome in a Box, which is available for order now.

Best,

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Scientific Outreach, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-362-9387