Hi Jenn,

in the mean time we have tried downloading some of the packages available
via connectome DB. Using the most recent version of the Aspera client,
trying 3 different browsers, 3 different computers at different locations
including Mac and Windows the download never started (progress bar frozen
at 0).
Would you have any suggestions how to access the files?
Or has there been any progress with updating the files on AWS?

Best,
Denis