From: Hodge, Michael
Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 2:18 PM
To: Denis-Alexander Engemann; Jennifer Elam; hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: RE: [HCP-Users] structrual extended package for HCP_900 subjects on aws

Hi Denis,

I checked, and the structural extended packages are not yet available on AWS,
but they are available via Aspera download.  The person who publishes data to
AWS is out of the office until the 17th, but hopefully this data can be put out
there once he returns.  The thing I’m not sure of is whether or not there is a
reason that data has not been able to be made available on AWS, possibly having
to do with production of Connectome-in-a-Box drives.  I’ll follow up on this,
and hopefully the data can be published to AWS soon.

Regards,

Mike