Dear HCP experts:

I’m struggling with FIX for many days. The problem is that FIX does not
generate cleaned data.
So I found error message in .fix.log file as shown below.
TR =

    1

Elapsed time is 2.053048 seconds.
{Error using file_array/permute (line 10)
file_array objects can not be permuted.

Error in read_gifti_file>gifti_Data (line 191)
       d = permute(reshape(d,fliplr(s.Dim)),length(s.Dim):-1:1);

Error in read_gifti_file>gifti_DataArray (line 122)
           s(1).data         = gifti_Data(t,c(i),s(1).attributes);

Error in read_gifti_file (line 45)
           this.data{end+1} = gifti_DataArray(t,uid(i),filename);

Error in gifti (line 74)
               this = read_gifti_file(varargin{1},giftistruct);

Error in ciftiopen (line 16)
cifti = gifti([tmpname '.gii']);

Error in fix_3_clean (line 48)
 BO=ciftiopen('Atlas.dtseries.nii',WBC);
}

Actually I saw many posts with the same error. But no clear solution is
provided. I believe I set the path correctly and use last version of GIFTI
toolbox. And I have tested "ciftiopen" function directly on the matlab. It
worked in matlab.
But I have no idea why above error came up while running FIX.

Thanks.

Sang-Young Kim, Ph.D.

Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Radiology, University of Pittsburgh