Dear experts,

I want to use the “hcp_fix" script for clean up of resting state data after HCP
pipelines. I am editing “settings.sh" and wanted to know if I have to edit
these lines copied below:

# Settings file for FIX
# Modify these settings based on your system setup
FIXVERSION=1.065
#   (actually this version is 1.065 - see wiki page for details)

# Get the OS and CPU type
FSL_FIX_OS=`uname -s`
FSL_FIX_ARCH=`uname -m`

if [ -z "${FSL_FIXDIR}" ]; then