I just finished tuning up branch-2.3 and fixing up the HDFS and Common
CHANGES.txt in trunk, branch-2, and branch-2.3. I had to merge back a few
JIRAs committed between the swizzle and now where the fix version was 2.3
but weren't in branch-2.3.

I think the only two HDFS and Common JIRAs that are marked for 2.4 are
these:

HDFS-5842 Cannot create hftp filesystem when using a proxy user ugi and a
doAs on a secure cluster
HDFS-5781 Use an array to record the mapping between FSEditLogOpCode and
the corresponding byte value

Jing, these both look safe to me if you want to merge them back, or I can
just do it.

Thanks,
Andrew