I punted YARN-1444 to 2.4 since it's a long-standing issue.

Jian is away and I don't see YARN-1577 & YARN-1206 making much progress till he
is back; so I'm inclined to push both to 2.4 too. Any objections?

Looks like Daryn has both HADOOP-10301 & HDFS-4564 covered.

Overall, I'll try get this out in next couple of days if we can clear the list.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy