Thanks Wei-Chiu and Haibo for the feedback!

Good thing is that I have made the following note couple of days ago when I
looked the at branch diff, so we are on the same page:

     496dc57 Revert "YARN-7190. Ensure only NM classpath in 2.x gets TSv2
related hbase jars, not the user classpath. Contributed by Varun Saxena."

*YARN-7190 is not in 3.0.2,  I will include it in 3.0.3 per* the comment
below:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-7190?focusedCommentId=16457649&;
page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:
comment-tabpanel#comment-16457649

In addition, I will revert   https://issues.apache.org/
jira/browse/HADOOP-13055 from 3.0.3 since it's a feature.

Best,

--Yongjun