Hi,

The build issues are all solved, and I have cut the 3.0.3 branch and close
to get a build out. Since it's taking me a bit more time (I expect to send
vote invitation email by today). I would like to send a heads-up notice now.

Thank you all for feedback, and many thanks to Sammi Chen, Andrew Wang,
Eddy Xu who helped when I tried to solve the build issues.

At this point, please be aware of the existence of branch-3.0, branch-3.0.3.

Best,

--Yongjun