I'm not quite ready to vote yet, pending some additional testing.

However, I wanted to give a quick update that ARM support is looking good
from my perspective. I focused on verifying the native bits that would need
to be different for ARM vs. x64. Here is what I did:
* Ran "file <X>" on all native binaries in the ARM tarball to confirm they
actually came out with ARM as the architecture.
* Output of hadoop checknative -a on ARM looks good.
* Ran a MapReduce job with the native bzip2 codec for compression, and it
worked fine.
* Ran a MapReduce job with YARN configured to use LinuxContainerExecutor
and verified launching the containers through container-executor worked.

Chris Nauroth