and my vote

My vote

+1 binding

I've been using the RCs for a while as my CLI entry point, and testing it
through other builds

for this RC
* Local builds of cloudstore
* fs-api-shim
* spark
* built and ran my cloud integration tests, which now include large CVS
file jobs which should show the Azure prefetch bug if it still existed.

downloaded the tar, expanded it, ran command line code with it, including
cloudstore against the stores. we need to get hadoop-azure and its
dependencies onto the path by default, to make abfs io easier.

I have the arm binaries building, and did a checknative to make sure all
was good

stevel@0da162643f99:~/hadoop/patchprocess/hadoop-3.3.5$ bin/hadoop
checknative
2023-03-17 13:00:27,107 INFO bzip2.Bzip2Factory: Successfully loaded &
initialized native-bzip2 library system-native
2023-03-17 13:00:27,112 INFO zlib.ZlibFactory: Successfully loaded &
initialized native-zlib library
2023-03-17 13:00:27,121 WARN erasurecode.ErasureCodeNative: ISA-L support
is not available in your platform... using builtin-java codec where
applicable
2023-03-17 13:00:27,156 INFO nativeio.NativeIO: The native code was built
without PMDK support.
Native library checking:
hadoop:  true
/home/stevel/hadoop/patchprocess/hadoop-3.3.5/lib/native/libhadoop.so.1.0.0
zlib:    true /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libz.so.1
zstd  :  true /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libzstd.so.1
bzip2:   true /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libbz2.so.1
openssl: true /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so
ISA-L:   false libhadoop was built without ISA-L support
PMDK:    false The native code was built without PMDK support.

---