+1

Thank you for the release candidate, Steve!

* Verified all checksums.
* Verified all signatures.
* Built from source, including native code on Linux.
    * mvn clean package -Pnative -Psrc -Drequire.openssl -Drequire.snappy
-Drequire.zstd -DskipTests
* Tests passed.
    * mvn --fail-never clean test -Pnative -Dparallel-tests
-Drequire.snappy -Drequire.zstd -Drequire.openssl
-Dsurefire.rerunFailingTestsCount=3 -DtestsThreadCount=8
* Checked dependency tree to make sure we have all of the expected library
updates that are mentioned in the release notes.
    * mvn -o dependency:tree
* Confirmed that hadoop-openstack is now just a stub placeholder artifact
with no code.
* For ARM verification:
    * Ran "file <X>" on all native binaries in the ARM tarball to confirm
they actually came out with ARM as the architecture.
    * Output of hadoop checknative -a on ARM looks good.
    * Ran a MapReduce job with the native bzip2 codec for compression, and
it worked fine.
    * Ran a MapReduce job with YARN configured to use
LinuxContainerExecutor and verified launching the containers through
container-executor worked.

Chris Nauroth