Dear Colleagues,

I highly recommend that when we discuss this topic, we use Joan's excellent
examples document/discussion paper as a guide.

Joan didn't mention in her messages, but LC's Hebraica cataloging staff devoted
a number of meetings to these issues, and managed only to reach consensus on
the format of the 670!

Nevertheless, I look forward to further discussion in the Cat Com, and hope
that experience we all gain during the "testing" period in the initial months
of implementation will help us develop recommendations for policy and/or best
practices.

Lenore
>>> "Joan C Biella" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 6/19/2008 11:41 AM >>>
Friends,

I wrote a document to guide the LC Hebraica Cataloging Team during the first
weeks of the experimentation period for adding nonroman NARS.  It can now be
found on the wiki at

http://rascat.pbwiki.com/Agenda-June-2008

under "Authority Control" click on the "hebnrrefguide.doc" link.  This document
shows some of our thinking about various possibilities for creating Hebrew