Hi Jasmin,

In biblical Hebrew grammar, the sheva under the second kof would be a vocal
sheva.  Because a vav holem is a long vowel, the syllable kof vav holem is an
open syllable so the second kof is the beginning of the next syllable and
therefore the sheva is a vocal sheva.  I don’t know if this historical grammar
applies to modern Hebrew pronunciation of the word.

best wishes,
Jerry Anne

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 7, 2022, at 11:30 PM, Shinohara, Jasmin via Heb-naco