Hi everyone,
I'm experiencing a frustrating issue with Heimdal 7.5.0p0 installed on
OpenBSD 6.3 and at this point I'm at a dead end.
Everything is working well but kpasswdd. Everytime I try to reset a
password from any computer after few seconds the daemon core dumps!

(ON A WORKSTATION)
% kpasswd
a...@bla.net's Password:
New password:
Verify password - New password:
(IT GETS STUCK FOR A FEW SECONDS HERE AND THEN ...)
kpasswd: krb5_set_password_using_ccache: Unable to reach any changepw
server  in realm BLA.NET

DNS is OK and the server is powerful enough (16GB of storage, 1GB RAM
[+600mb still free when this happens]).
I've tried to deinstall the standard package and libraries and re-
install from ports (recompiled it all) but nothing changes.
I've tried to get a little info more:

(ON THE SERVER)
# gdb --args /usr/local/heimdal/libexec/kpasswdd -r BLA.NET
GNU gdb 6.3
GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and
you are welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under
certain conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "amd64-unknown-openbsd6.3"...(no debugging
symbols found)

(gdb) r
Starting program: /usr/local/heimdal/libexec/kpasswdd -r BLA.NET

(THE FOLLOWING APPEARS AT THE PASSWORD CHANGE ATTEMPT)

0x00001db26a5615d6 in change () from
/usr/local/heimdal/lib/libkadm5srv.so.3.0
Current language:  auto; currently minimal
(gdb) The program is running.  Exit anyway? (y or n) n
Not confirmed.
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x00001db26a5615d6 in change () from
/usr/local/heimdal/lib/libkadm5srv.so.3.0
#1  0x00001db26a56155f in kadm5_s_chpass_principal_cond () from
/usr/local/heimdal/lib/libkadm5srv.so.3.0
#2  0x00001dafc3001b90 in ?? () from
/usr/local/heimdal/libexec/kpasswdd
#3  0x00001dafc3000996 in ?? () from
/usr/local/heimdal/libexec/kpasswdd