commit 7d5f8bb051ca84592d1196bf5d5522da5a50f9d6
Author: Nicolas Williams <n...@twosigma.com>
Date:   Tue Oct 10 12:18:57 2017 -0500

    Disable sync during kadmin load

commit 305dc816525f461f9bfe640d87f671f53f0e0fc6
Author: Nicolas Williams <n...@twosigma.com>
Date:   Tue Oct 10 12:11:26 2017 -0500

    Disable sync during iprop receive_everything()

    Doing an fsync per-record when receiving the complete HDB is a performance
    disaster.  Among other things, if the HDB is very large, then one slave
    receving a full HDB can cause other slaves to timeout and, if HDB write
    activity is high enough to cause iprop log truncation, then also need full
    syncs, which leads to a cycle of full syncs for all slaves until HDB write
    activity drops.

    Allowing the iprop log to be larger helps, but improving
receive_everything()
    performance helps even more.

commit 5bcbe2125b18160f6ad348b15f8036ffedc15770
Author: Nicolas Williams <n...@twosigma.com>
Date:   Tue Oct 10 13:06:21 2017 -0500

    Add hdb_set_sync() method