Eli Zaretskii <e...@gnu.org> writes:

From: Joel Reicher <joel.reic...@gmail.com>
Cc: help-emacs-windows@gnu.org
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2024 14:39:26 +1000

Will the installer exe be updated also? I'm still seeing the problem with that.

AFAICT, the installer was also updated. If you are sure you installed the new version, perhaps you should completely uninstall the previous one first?

I had already completely uninstalled first (including checking the directory manually to see it was empty). I also spot checked some eln files to confirm they were missing, so unless something really weird is going on the exe is missing these.

I don't know if it's relevant, but the timestamps on

emacs-29.4-sha256sum.txt.sig
emacs-29.4-sha256sum.txt
emacs-29.4.zip.sig
emacs-29.4.zip

are more recent than all other files by almost 24hrs. Normally all files for the same version have very similar timestamps.

Thanks and regards,

      - Joel