Got it working now, but not as I want...

As long as ik keep sass templates in ./public/stylesheets/sass
and include stylesheets from /stylesheets in html page everything
works fine.

However I like to change the template location of the sass templates
to ./app/stylesheets using Sass::Plugin.options[:template_location] =
"./app/stylesheets".
But when I do this it won't work anymore.

Next to that I would also change Sass::Plugin.options[:css_location] =
"./public/stylesheets/compiled"
So I can easily add this folder to .gitignore.

I'm wondering if this possible with the hassle plugin. Any help
appreciated.

Cheers,
Marcel