According to Amazon, the N. Virginia cluster is the one experiencing an
outage.

Does anyone know why Heroku not able to redeploy onto another cluster? In
general, it would seem prudent to spread applications across the various
clusters so all apps do not suffer an outage when a single cluster is
affected.

- Rohit