Touche! What I would like to see is to have proxy.heroku.com resolve
to different AWS regions with an option to distribute the dynos
geographically. Now that would totally rock.

heroku region:add us-east-1 :)

And if the region in which the dyno is deployed is available as an
ENV, even better. Then I could route all my CouchDB queries to a local
instance in that region and then replicate across the cluster.

K.
---
http://blitz.io (still down)
http://twitter.com/pcapr