Lorin:
I can't speak for the reason for two wall sections... but perhaps someone
can?

We ended up doing our door on one of the 8 foot sides, hinged inwards, for
the following reasons:
- Two of us are over 6 feet tall, and part of the reason for doing the H13
was so we wouldn't have to crawl to get in and out. The other was so we'd
have more usable space.
- We cut out the full door and then hinged with a tight hinge.
- We did NOT do a sill at the bottom, because though it would be far better
for rigidity, we knew that it would get stepped on/kicked and broken in the
first day of use.
- The door hinged inwards means that the wind can't grab it and snap it off,
plus any positive pressure (also doing a swamp cooler) will tend to push the
door closed rather than open.
- Still working on the clasp, but I'm thinking a piece of wood on each side,
sandwiching the door, that then can flop over onto a rest sandwiching the
wall as well to keep it closed. (if that makes sense).

Getting very psyched. :)