Vinay's post brings up a question for me... I *had* been planning to do
up-and-over tape anchors with the folding H13.
How would you do it otherwise?  Just a rope halo?  Because I'm not sure how
that would work on the H13 design.

I'd been planning to do an "x", basically,  with tape anchors and then do
another "strap" over the peak of the gable.
Happy to hear other input though, as I just kinda made that up.  :)

Also, re: the instructions dou wrote up.... on assembly, rather than flip it
over, we assembled it with the outside out.  Just tape-patched the short
side of the two full panels to each other, then pushed them inward to make
an a frame, then had one person crawl inside and do a few other strategic
tape patches and that made the whole thing solid for us to lift onto the
base.
I figured when we do it "for real"... before lifting onto the base we'd run
the 6" over to do a full seam down the middle, and also do an X to make the
tape anchors.

Thoughts?