Yes, tricky design.  I talked with my nearest engineer and he's unsure of
its stability, he recommends the 10' hexayurt over it which surprised me.
If you make one, get really smart about the way that you lash it down--
maybe two rope halos, for each peak?

I do recommend 4 separate roof sections because they minimize and stabilize
shipping space. Another flat piece of tape on-playa isn't that difficult.
There are two ways to bisect the roof, but one side looks like a standard
hexayurt, the other looks like...something else, and has the "high flat
face" where a door would logically go. If we're talking about the
'traditional looking' half, yes: you can join 3 triangular panels with 3
tight hinges--but be mindful which ones you pick! I prefer the 0.5x loose
hinges on that side, partially because I'm used to it, and partially because
tight hinges joining the "kite" will create funnels for water in the
instance of rain. Perhaps not disastrous, but the loose hinge is ironically
more stable.
For the "different" half of the roof, with the door face on it: DO a tight
hinge from the inside on those kites.  My initial instructions were plain
wrong: the math worked but it was very unstable.  This will also create a
funnel for rain-- you can always add some 3" tape from the outside after the
hexayurt is constructed

One of the recent builders said it seemed unstable when assemble just using
tape patches: the tape ring that joins the roof to the walls is a critical
element of stability, as is the way you guy down the yurt (again, a rope
halo might be best on an H13, perhaps in combination w/ tape anchors). So,
stability should improve. However, I realize: a nice tall door will cut into
the tape tension ring! This, plus the instability that asymmetrical
structures have, makes me advise you to overbuild it!

Any H13 builders, please consider shooting some video, even if it's crappy
video!  You don't even have to talk-- in fact, no language is preferred for
the international community.  I'll happily edit it into something useful.

Thanks!