I'm curious if anyone has cut their tarp to be a hexagon so it can wrap
around the yurt and get taped up to the walls?  Camp Danger recommends this
method, but doesn't go into much detail.  I'm afraid the tarp will fray if
I cut it with scissors, and make it even worse if I tape it to the yurt (as
when I remove that, it will probably destroy the frayed ends of the tarp).
 If need be, I'll ruin a tarp so I can have a rainproof yurt, but I'd
prefer it if my tarp can last another year (or several!).  Does anyone have
any experience doing this or any pro tips?  I have a 20'x20' silver tarp
which I'm thinking of cutting to size, but about 6" longer so it can be
taped up to the walls.