Jeremy, thank you very much for making that video. It's absolutely
exemplary - something people can really learn from, and a nice exploration
of The State of the Art (you put it up *yourself* in that length of time...
I'm all ears!)

Can I put it up on hexayurt.com? It's just a really beautiful example of
Community Documentation.

--
*Vinay Gupta *  * hexay...@gmail.com <hexay...@gmail.com> *
*http://re.silience.com* <http://re.silience.com>