Islamic Youth Awakening (Sahwah) Campaign 24

http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/islamic_youth.htm

Please remember that Monday is our Islamic Youth Awakening day.

1. Glorious Quran on Good Manners:

 Keep yourself clean, pure [9/108, 4/43, 5/6].
2. Hadith on Good Manners:

The superiority of being good to one's relatives

Hadith 8.12        Narrated by Abu Aiyub Al Ansari (Radhiallah hu Taala
anhu)

A man said, "O Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)! Inform me of
a deed which will make me enter Paradise." The people said, "What is the
matter with him? What is the matter with him?" Allah's Apostle (sallallaahu
alayhi wa sallam) said, "He has something to ask (what he needs greatly)."
The Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said (to him), "In order to enter
Paradise) you should worship Allah and join none in worship with Him. You
should offer prayers perfectly, give obligatory charity (Zakat), and keep
good relations with your kith and kin." He then said, "Leave it!" (The
sub-narrator said, "It seems that the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)
was riding his she camel.")

3. Converts to Islam Videos:

TV Report: 4000 Germans Converted To ISLAM Last
Year!<http://youtube.com/watch?v=B310QU5gxlE>

Muslima, The Former Catholic Missionary *(Burundi) *I understood that the
church was being deceitful <http://www.usislam.org/converts/muslima.htm>

4. Coverts to Islam:
Rabbi Moisha Krivitsky of Makhachkala synagogue. ‘I live in the
mosque’.<http://www.usislam.org/converts/rabbimoisha.htm>

Latino Converts: In 2050, Latinos are estimated to be 150 Million in USA,
and become a majority.

Raheel Rojas My first reading of the
Qur'an<http://www.usislam.org/latinos/converts/raheel.htm>

5. Do you like American pop culture? See what good sincere American are
doing?

Crimes in Dallas, Texas the second
day<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/AmericanPopCulture/crimes_in_dallas2.htm>

6. WMD: Beware of their Weapons of Missionary Deception:

Missionaries are trained to convert Vulnerable Muslims with $6.8 Budget a
year. Simple Ways to answer them back with 0 Budget

Ask Christian  missionaries "What did Sir Isaac Newton think about the
Bible<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/WMD/newtonbible.htm>,"
They will never show up again. They don't know their Bible.

7. WMD Videos:

A new deceit by christian
missionaries<http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MtxWHjwPZHU>

Yes you can be strong Muslim, please sign the petition :  Muslim Youth Code
of Honor<http://www.usislam.org/IslamicYouth/muslim_youth_code_of_honor.htm>

Required a million signature each year Until that last Muslim Youth sign in.

Please circulate this posting to your brothers and sisters, Jazakum Allah
Khairan.

Please note that this posting is for adults too.

Dr. Adel Elsaie

http://www.usislam.org/