Hi,

   First,  I  DO  work  for  BioCare  Medical  on  the  ea= st coast and,
   Godsgalnow,  you  are  right. Joe Myers is a great guy, very hel= pful
   and  knowledgable.  I'm  not an HT, but I sure have learned a LOT from
   hi= m. Just about everyone that knows him thinks he's great.

   Bill, as far as the Star Trek references, our Director of Scie= ntific
   Affairs-David  Tacha-is a Star Trek fanatic from WAY back. If you eve   r
get to go into his office, there's a replica scanner and phaser plus
   two  =  commemorative  plates  (one  of  Kirk  and one of Picard) on a
   bookcase.  He's  a  =  great  guy too. He's the one that developed our
   multiplex staining system an= d various "cocktails".

   BioCare  is  a  good  company  to work for and with. I've worked fo= r
   several laboratory companies-in my 21 years of lab sales-and I've only
   go=  tten  to work for a few that were as customer and patient focused
   as BioCare= Medical. I really enjoy working for them.

   Regards,

   Steven Hacker