This is great FYI, Jan. Our lab works a lot with pig tissues, too. And we, too, have found in our lab that a number of human Abs appear to work on pig tissues. Still, I can definitely appreciate the difficulties in finding a pig-specific antibody, dealing the unknowns of cross-reactivity and degree of homology.

Jan, I will certainly keep you in mind when we are seaching for a porcine-reacting antibody! Thanks for sharing that.

Regards,
Merced