I agree with previous responders to this query, as I've gotten alcohol on my blocks and since alcohol doesn't freeze real well it makes a sticky mess with the OCT. The affected OCT can be scraped off with a razor blade. Hopefully the tissue itself did not come in contact with alcohol prior to embedding.

Regards,
Merced