From: histonet-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Sanjeet
Dhirubhai
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 9:04 AM
To: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] (no subject)

 Hi,

I am trying lean up at the embedding system. We have issues where staff have
their own preference in regards to working on a specific forceps. I am trying
to standardize this process and eliminate the hassle of having different types
of forceps. Can anyone help me. Thanks Regards,

Sanjeet Dhirubhai - Supervisor Histology  MLT