Well said Pam, it is just assumed that formalin will eliminate the biohaz for
Ebola, I doubt if that has been conclusively proven yet, remember we only
discovered fairly recently that formalin fixation did not protect us from
CJD!!!!

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Ruegg IHC Consulting
40864 E Arkansas Ave