Given the cost and importance of IHC reagents the fridge should have a remote
alarm on it. It should also be a lab grade fridge and NOT a domestic fridge
which will have an auto defrost system to ruin your antibodies “automatically”.
I certainly would not trust a diagnosis or a drug therapy if there’s been
improper antibody storage.
At a minimum use a data logger to monitor the fridge temperature . They cost
less than $100.

John
Www.ciqc.ca

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile