Thanks.  I'll give it a look,

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris 'Tal-N' Blane
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 6:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Impulse Commands

www.vlatitude.com posted the useful impulse commands in their resources section after I dug them up for Vlad. You can also do a search in the code and it's lists them all together. Just search for 'impulse' and then the CASe is the number like 'Impulse 101' is Case '101'.

It's actually painfully simply to create new impulse commands as well. One thing you'll want to try out is creating a spawn function for all the monsters so that you can quickly and easily place enemies/items for testing purposes instead f recompiling from scratch.

I remember there being a cmd like r_drawbight or r_fullbright doing this. Use the 'listcmd' command followed by 'r_' to get the complete list of rendering cmds.

Chris 'Tal-N' Blane    [C4 Software CEO]
                www.c4software.net
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 6:48 PM
Subject: [hlcoders] Impulse Commands

2 quick questions:

1)  Does anyone either know the complete list of "impulse" commands or how to show a list of them?

2)  Is there a command to illuminate a dark map (besides the flashlight)?  (for testing purposes)
Thanks,
Lakario
ModDev.net
www.moddev.net