That's the trouble with Micro$haft, they don't care. Do you think after successfully infecting almost all the world's computers with Winblos or the sort, they would care about auto-changing homepages with no user input?  Not really.  Micro$haft has one goal as I see it, money.  Money is all that matters to them, customer satisfaction is second, a distant second.

- Lakario

----- Original Message -----
From: [BD]Avatar-X
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 10:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Virus on the list ?

Yes, I agree. One of the most annoying Javascript things is the fact that in Internet
Explorer, Javascript can be used to change your homepage, without asking you. What kind
of feature is that?? If I was the programmer who had implemented that at Microshaft, I
would have taken a few seconds more to code a question pop-up.

-av