Hello,

I've been trying to get a hit on a submodel hitbox to register
but it never does. Basically, I have a shield which is a
submodel for the player model. The shield model has one bone
will all the vertices assigned to it. Now, when I view in the
hlviewer and within the game (with r_drawentities 4), the hitbox
for the shield is perfect. The only problem is, it never
registers any hits, as if all shots from other players
just pass through it to hit the player himself.

Is there something particular about hitboxes on a player?
Do I have to directly add a bone to the player model itself
instead of using a submodel?

Georges