Your expertise extend far beyond mine, besides I'm still in 9th grade algebra,
matrices aren't for a couple months. :)

Anyways, my errors sit mostly in studiomdl.  I took the gordon model and stripped it
down to skeletal frame then I took my model and applied it without touch the skeleton
except to appyl the vertices.  After everything was applied right I exported the
reference smd and put everything in a folder with the smd animations included with
gordon.  I then edited the qc file only as needed and went to export.  Here's what
happened:

C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\SDK\Model Tools>studiomdl stickman
entering stickman.qc
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\//stickman.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/look_idle.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/idle.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/deep_idle.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/run2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/walk2handed.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/2handshoot.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crawl.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_idle.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/jump.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/long_jump.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/swim.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/treadwater.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/run.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/walk.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/aim_2_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/aim_2_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/shoot_2_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/shoot_2_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/aim_1_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/aim_1_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/shoot_1_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/shoot_1_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/die_simple.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/die_backwards1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/die_backwards.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/die_forwards.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/headshot.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/die_spin.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/gutshot.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_aim_crowbar_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_aim_crowbar_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_shoot_crowbar_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_shoot_crowbar_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_aim_crowbar_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_aim_crowbar_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_shoot_crowbar_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_shoot_crowbar_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_aim_trip_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_aim_trip_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_shoot_trip_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_shoot_trip_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_aim_trip_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_aim_trip_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_shoot_trip_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_shoot_trip_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_aim_onehanded_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_aim_onehanded_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_shoot_onehanded_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_shoot_onehanded_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_aim_onehanded_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_aim_onehanded_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_shoot_onehanded_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_shoot_onehanded_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_aim_python_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_aim_python_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_shoot_python_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_shoot_python_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_aim_python_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_aim_python_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_shoot_python_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_shoot_python_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_aim_shotgun_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_aim_shotgun_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_shoot_shotgun_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_shoot_shotgun_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_aim_shotgun_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_aim_shotgun_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_shoot_shotgun_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_shoot_shotgun_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_aim_gauss_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_aim_gauss_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_shoot_gauss_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_shoot_gauss_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_aim_gauss_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_aim_gauss_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_shoot_gauss_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/crouch_shoot_gauss_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_aim_mp5_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_aim_mp5_blend2.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_shoot_mp5_blend1.smd
grabbing \Documents and Settings\default\My Documents\GameDev\Game Development\H
alf-Life\Modeling\stickman\/ref_shoot_mp5_blend2.smd
BMP texture.bmp [128 128] (100%)   17152 bytes
cannot find bone Bip01 L Leg for bbox

I have no idea what bbox is, but what I do know is that I never even touched the
skeleton.

This has happened for multiple other models too but I won't bother you with them as
well.

Any help you can render would be greatly appreciated however.

Thanks,
Lakario