Okay, here's a tough one and I don't really know how to approach it.  I
want to take an angle (a weapon's accuracy cone actually) and convert it to
the number of pixels on screen from a player's viewpoint that angle would
cover.  I know I will need to take the current FOV and the current screen
resolution into account, but I don't really know how to tackle this
one.  If anyone has done this before, or even if someone can provide parts
of the transformation, I would really appreciate the help.

Just in case I am not clear in what I am trying to do above, I will explain
it here.  I want to take a weapons accuracy in degrees (which changes
constantly in our mod) and draw sprites on the screen for the crosshair
that will give the player a good idea of how accurate their weapon is at
that time.  I may do it as an expanding circle that represents the weapons
current cone of accuracy.

Robert Prouse
http://www.tourofdutymod.com