> Actually, AHL Beta 5 and Desert Crisis both have API Hooking detection
> anti-cheat built-in and have had it since HL 1.1.0.8 / SDK 2.2.

Okay, I guess I should have made that a little more clear...

Counter-Strike is the only MOD (of the one's created and/or maintained by
Valve) with anti-cheat protection built into it.  Half-Life deathmatch, TFC,
DMC and Ricochet do not currently have Valve's anti-cheat code integrated in
with the MOD code.

Jeffrey "botman" Broome