> Let's hope that attachments work on this list. This one is 752kb.

They don't. Anyway, you wouldn't get much friends with an attachment that
big. Just upload it to a site where everyone can go and grap it.

Oh, and did you try what I said? Reducing the particles' sizes to something
like 10 units instead of blowing them up to a huge explosion. At least
that's what I noticed with my particle system. If you step really close or
scale the particles up really big, your get an impact on your fps. What to
do is to reduce the particle's size and instead use many of them. I use more
than 2000 tiny particles on a Celeron 400 w/ TNT2, no problem there, > 30
fps.