fov doesn't work since SDK 2.2 it's defualt_fov now

-Ms

From: "Cortex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Why doesn't zoom work anymore ?
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:57:38 +0200

As I remember, you have to set "m_pPlayer->pev->fov" too.
If it doesn't help, please post the piece of code where you set the FOV :)
I've a "Foved" weapon, so I'll be able to compare with my code and to help
you ;)

     - Cortex : HL Albator coder and mapper ( www.hlalbator.fr.st )
     - email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  &  ICQ : 71548738

Mike  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> nous disait :