Hello Tom,

Well, if you recruited coder you don't know very good then why you
gave him source code of your project?

What to do now? My friend had situation something like that, but with
his site. He found some site which had design absolutely stolen from
his site. The only things that were changed were copyright signs and
captions for navigation bar... When my friend saw that he wrote letter
to the support of site where that "project" was hosted, explained them
a situation, showed them his site and....in a few days he received
reply from hosting site. They told that problem was solved - he
checked site with stolen deisgn and...it wasn't there. They deleted
the whole site ;)

So, what PHL told you? How's far your discussion?

--
 Vyacheslav
 Level-designer