Be careful when using an NDA though because they must be of legal age to
enter into a formal contract that can be upheld in court. I think Valve
made a mistake in the steam beta by allowing people under 18 in since
the NDA they signed couldn't be upheld (that didn't stop Valve kicking
them out, but I would have like to have seen some lawsuit action there
;) ).