This was brought up a while ago, but nothing much was said on the topic. Has anyone
gotten any deeper with the block problem for trains?

Trains have a limit of 6 or something (I haven't a clue the exact number) of players
before it stops functioning and gibs someone or such. This is a real problem for
multiplayer games that use trains for primary transportation.. And in large groups,
sheesh it gets ugly.

Wondering if this might be fixed in the next patch as well or something. Though my
guess is no.

-Sniper