> I don't think they'll do it, cos HL2 will be out this year. nVIDIA on
> some presentation of GeForceFX read the list of games with full
> support of GeForceFX and there was HALF-LIFE-2. There are rumors that
> HL2 will be presented on E3 and if it will I believe it will be game
> of the show! But then.... they can release old engine source as ID
> software did, but I don't think they'll do it.

Hi :) I'm not holding my breath, even Valve don't talk about it anymore.

Valve Software, in association with Sierra, present HL2 "Vapour War". With
spectacular graphics you can't see, mind blowing sound you can't hear, and the all
new no impact gameplay system!

lol

Of course if they do release it I'll be the first one to buy it ;)

Jeff.