Paolo,

My post may have seemed unnecessarily harsh.

For that, I apologize.

No disrespect was intended.

Clearly, I mistook your intent.

At 11:31 AM 5/31/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>> You certainly have not conducted any sort of survey of "most
>> people" to determine what their views are or what influenced them.

>...and Michael, there's no way for you to back up the assertion that Paolo
>can't back up his assertion.  Kind of a pointless argument, don't you
think? :)

Anyway, I'm sorry if that sounded arrogant. I should have added: "most
people I talked with about that". :) I've met lots of persons who think that
script languages are "toy languages", which is not justified by the current
state of the art (http://home.pacbell.net/ouster/scripting.html).

{OLD}Sneaky_Bastard! Michael A. Hobson icq: #2186709 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]