Enough for me.

I am sorry for my complains, this is a nice coders mail list, or its
the target. So.. I will forget all about and return to make more
bluffy suggestions to the HL2 team or HL1 modders here.

Return to the roots.

:]

--Tei

posdata1:

I have send a mail to the webmaster of valvesoftware because a severe
security flaw revealing internal paths. I hope will receive the mail
and fix the problem.

Cool to help Valve to enforce security.

posdata2:

I FINNALY FOUND XHVIS!

Read about:
<<XHVIS
A modified vis utility to make everything beyond a certain distance invisible. Handy
if you have huge maps and use fog.>>

Its compiled for Q1, but I think will be easy to change the HL2 tool
for the same use. For top-down view mods (Rpg alike) can be cool, as
will force a very small PVS or something ( I am not expert ). For this
type of mods will boosth fps a lot (will render only a small section
of the map, and not what normally a FPS will render).

The file is here:
http://slightly.quakesrc.org/realindex.php?view=file

Good Modding.