>> Had not obligation other than be fair and make friends. Soo If you
>> remove Q1 compatibility from Worldcraft... you gain enemys!.. not
>> good. Ooops... maybe compatibility is droooped ? maybe... but is
>> forbid at the license AND people as discovered a way to workaround
>> (HACK HACK HACK) the problem to still use Worldcraft.  q1rad is a
>> quake1 tool to light maps with rendersity... maybe a illegal tool, but
>> exist. You can also make Q1 maps with Hammer, but Valve forbit it...

P> This is the first time i've seen ANYONE complain about HL2 not supporting
P> Quake1 maps (and i know alot of mappers). End of the day this is Valve's
P> product, so you either play by their rules or dont play at all. As was
P> mentioned they was under no obligation, moneytry or otherwise, to support a
P> game by another company in their product. Its a bit like complaining that
P> you cant make Quake1 map for UT, different products and different map
P> formats.

Nope.

Complains where about a license that ban tools, SDK source, maps,
textures... everything... to use with other engines. Like good old
Quake1.

Its legit, ok, but is annoying, so people may hate that. I really not
care soo much about.

I am interested at HL2 only as gammer. Soo you will find 0 or none
references to hl2 in my messages.

Hehehehe....

I am sorry for my english.